Chantelle is a New Orleans native that had the opportunity to live throughout the Southeast US prior to settling in Texas in 2008. She began her career in the Travel Industry as a Franchise Owner in 2012 and joined Foerster Travel in 2021. She has been recognized as a Top Travel Professional in the industry winning numerous awards as a Travel Advisor and Destination Wedding Agent which has provided an opportunity to cultivate relationships with tour operators and suppliers in every corner of the globe. This has provided her with inside information and connections to better serve her clients.
She has a real passion for working together with her clients to determine their needs to curate an exciting itinerary for her clients to provide them with an unforgettable travel experience. She also perfectly orchestrates the perfect day for her Destination Wedding clients by guiding them to that perfect resort/venue to celebrate with their closest friends and family to create a lifetime of memories.
Chantelle has many Certifications including but not limited to:
- Sandals Certified Specialist
- WeddingMoon Certified Specialist
- St Lucia Expert
- Weddings On the Water Certified Agent
- Indian Weddings on the Water
- Certified by the South Asian Wedding Institute
- AM Master Agent
- Gourmet Inclusive Vacation Consultant
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
- Sandals Platinum Agent, WeddingMoon Specialist, WOW Agent, IWOW Certified Agent, Certified by the South Asian Wedding Institute, Playa Weddings Specialist, Inclusive Collection Inclusive Influencer
When she is not jet-setting across the globe, you will find Chantelle at the school volunteering, the ballpark with her husband Eric and son Maddox, or entertaining friends and family.
Always say yes to a new adventure.
Areas of Expertise
of Happy Clients
Years in Business
Turks & Caicos
Cincinnati travel agents
Dallas travel agents
Houston travel agents
Lubbock travel agents
Texas travel agents
Kentucky travel agents